I was tagged by Jocelynne. I'm feeling compliant.
What was I doing 5 years ago?
Finishing my junior year of college, working in the library, being newly married.
Five things on my to-do list today ( or things I did today):
1. Tutor Verujan
2. Work on secret project
3. Take a shower
4. Entertain my son in the backyard
5. Return e-mails and phone calls (the phone calls probably won't happen, though.)
Five snacks i love:
3. chocolate chips
4. apple sauce
-Five things i would do if i were a billionaire:
1. buy a house for my family
2. fund an art center in my community
3. move to italy for a few months
4. send a good portion to some friends doing good work in Haiti
5. send some to each of our family and friends
-Five bad habits I have:
1. saying 'yes' when I need to say 'no'.
2. being impatient with sales people at my front door.
3. not calling people back.
4. not cleaning my bathroom as often as I should.
5. making piles instead of putting things away.
-Five places i have lived:
1. Roseville, CA
2. Fresno, CA
3. Ashby-De-La-Zouch, England
4. Shawnee, OK
5. Seattle, WA
-Five jobs i've had:
1. Yogurt Server (yogurt technician?)
2. Reference Library Assistant
3. Day Care Worker
4. English as a second language teacher/ tutor
5. Kit Club Designer/Owner
If you're into tagging and have some free time today, be my guest.