5/1/08

Kits Are Up


I'm really happy with how this lovely turned out.  She's a keeper.  I'm going to make a few more for the new place and change them up with the seasons.  The base for the pillow case is 100% natural linen and looks so pretty with the monochromatic pinks spread all over the top.  We've got them available in the Etsy Shop.


If you haven't seen Elsie's Etsy Shop, you're in for a treat! Go check out the new embroidery kits and a few new paintings!  

The burn is feeling fine today.  I've been putting Neosporin and Aloe Vera on it all day which means everyone has to stare at my greasy chin.  Sebastian has been crinkling his nose at it!

I'm out for a few days to catch up on life and take care of a few loose ends from April's big, fabulous, secret project.  We've got about a month left here in Fresno so I'm keeping the calendar in full view to make sure I don't miss anything.  Its way past my bedtime, ya'all.  

Rachel

11 comments:

Holly said...

The pillow is fantabulous! Hope that chin is healing well. :0)

Anonymous said...

Hey, A few months ago you posted a link to a site of a girl who made trees/flowers out of paper. I downloaded the girl's tutorial. But a few days ago my computer crashed. I just went through all of your posts of the last 3 to 4 months, but I couldn't find the post, and I can't find it either on a site of your friends, so I wondered if you could send me the girl's site. If you know what I'm talking about
Thanks
hompie_homp at hotmail.com

alittlebitofscrap said...

Oh Rachel, so so sorry about your chin, yikes! but hey, great job on the pillow! Love love love it! I'm really looking forward to the kit this month. I've been wanting one of those papers and no one here had it. Super exciting!

Sheyb said...

I love everything! You move the same time my family and I do! We are moving from North Carolina to Arizona. :)

Maria said...

I love your blog! It's full of colours =)
Now I go and link you in my blog =)

Michelle Clement said...

oooh...lovely pillow!! It's fab! Can't wait to see the big secret project....And I hope your chin is better...=( That sucks!!

Charin Adams said...

Love the pillow! Love love love it :)

Unknown said...

That pillow is beautiful! Im so sad youre leaving!!

Kimberly Scott said...

I love that pillow...truly...might need to stop by your shop!! and your chin...YIKES!! hope its feeling better! thanks for the sweet words on my blog...i was shocked. Have a great weekend!!

Lauren said...

hope you don't have too bad of a scar left on your chin! quick healing to you!

by the way, love your pages and ideas in Elsie's new Recipe Box. you're wonderful!!
Lauren

Mandi Johnson said...

I love making pillows! And that one is fabulous!
nice. very nice.