Those with previous access to the first and second online art journal classes can download the .pdf files from the blogs to save to their computers and have on hand FOR-EVER.
How I'd love to spend the rest of the day:
* Making Elsie's felt leaf and ghost garlands.
* Finishing black branch display with little felt crows.
* Finish up my black and white yarn wreath.
* Stain two shelves and microwave cart for kitchen.
* Research pear recipes so we can use up the stash from our tree.
* Sketch out a Halloween costume for Sebastian.
* Making felt beards for Brett and myself for our Halloween costumes.
I always want to make stuff when it finally starts to look like Fall. What are you itching to make?