Have They Been Spying On Me?

ColorQuiz.comhttp://blingonmysewingmachine.blogspot.com took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Her need to feel more causative and to have a wide..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Because they nailed it.

I found this on a blog as I was avoiding a task I need to finish tonight. Well, really I was doing research that turned into reading this blog because it was REALLY interesting. Only because this blog belonged to a young Mama who was dealing with a full plate and sharing her daily reaction to that full plate. Most of us can relate, right?

Well, I made it to this post and thought, "What the heck", and clicked away.

I read the results and started checking my house for hidden cameras.

EDITED: Not so much feeling sensuous, as my husband can attest. Without going into detail because I can be a little melodramatic from time to time, all is good over here.


Amber said...

Wow, have they been syping on ME too??? Because it EXACTLY nailed it for me on the "stress sources". That is my life in.a.nutshell.

Charin said...

I love these! :)
But mine didn't seem all that accurate...maybe I'm too tired to be taking the test. I'll do it again tomorrow :)

Nadine said...

Rachel, you made me do it! It is really really strange when a machine tells you all the things you would not admit to yourself...

I have posted a screenshot at flickr:


Take care, Nadine

curious girl (lisa) said...

wow! you are so right. the color quiz people peer into the soul! I can't believe how accurate my results were. thanks. that was fun.

robin said...

hey..my husband and I both took it and compared answers..whoa...scarey how accurate it was. now if only they could only "solve" some of those issues so I won't relentlessly pursue meaningless activities. hubby loved that one... sad but so true

*danielle* said...

oh wow! took the test. completely described me to a T!
i agree with Robin, if only there
were answers on how to fix the problems!

Charin said...

I took it again and it was pretty much dead on, weird!!!

t h a i t r a i t said...

Thanks for being such an inspiration!

I've nominated you for a Brilliante bloggy award!

IndieJane said...

That test completely freaked me out...it's insane how accurate it was! Scary..