Elsie and I are so excited to announce our first online class together! We've joined forces to bring you 30 fun projects to brighten up your space and get your mind spinning with possibility. Come back here, or Elsie's blog, Friday morning at 10 AM for a chance to purchase a spot in our new class!
This is an 8 week class by Rachel Denbow & Elsie Flannigan. We've developed some projects individually and some together and can't wait to share our tutorials with you!
The class begins February 15th and lasts for 8 full weeks. There are a total of 30 projects that are spread out evenly over the 8 weeks. The class is hosted on a private blog that only students can see. It's a lot of fun and a great way for us to get to know each other! Each project includes lots of photos & step-by-step instructions (PDFs are included for projects with patterns!).
Each week will also include a private chat with one or both of us (Elsie will host all of the chats except for the week she is in Italy! :D). These chats are lots of fun and will be hosted at a variety of times to fit different schedules. They stay posted, too, so that you can read them if you aren't able to attend!
Class fee is $60 (or $2 per project!)
*This is not a kit. Supplies needed for the class are primarily common household items and inexpensive craft store items. Allowing you to collect these supplies for the projects saves both of us time & money! We are able to offer many more projects in this format than in a traditional class and there are no shipping charges!
*After you have purchased your class spot you will receive an e-mail with log in information to our private blog within 24 hours!
*We do have a limit on available spots. We will be keeping this class small enough that we can communicate with every person individually through our chats and project conversations. :)
*These 4 sample projects are the only images that we will be posting of our class projects outside of our private blog. Class projects are exclusive!
(so you know all of the *fun* you are in for!!!)
1. Color Me Happy Rainbow Scrapbook
2. 'X Marks the Spot' Picnic Blanket
3. Felt Teepee Village
4. 'Hide them Here' Journal Covers
5. Not Your Grandma's Doily Throw
6. Spring Buds Jersey Scarf
7. Family Portrait Felt Wall Art
8. Panda Bear Plushie
9. Paint Your Own Pillow
10. Say Cheese Embroidered Photo Art
11. Sorbet Surprise Needlepoint Art
12. Don't Be Shady Felt Sunglasses Case
13. Happy Thrifties (Tips & Tricks for Reworking & Remaking Vintage Clothing!)
14. Vintage Tray Calendar
15. Hand Carved Stamp Tutorial
16. Springtime Apron Pattern
17. I Heart Handmade Mobile
18. Tank Tops + Doilies = True Love
19. Textile Reconstructions from Flea Market Finds
20. Color Block Chair Cushions
21. Plushie Sewing Machine & Camera Doll Patterns!
22. Small Space Makeover Tutorial
23. Cherry Blossom Spring Garland
24. Protect Your Adult Furniture with Embroidered Linen Coasters
25. Perfect for Spring Broach Patterns
26. Shiny Shoes Makeover
27. Wood Grain Wall Art
28. Fancy Dress Doily Necklace
29. Use It Or Lose It Patchwork Pillow
30. 40 Brand New Embroidery Designs by the Red Velvet Girls!!!
We will post an exact schedule & supply lists for class projects before the class begins (on our private blog). You will know what day to expect what project on and you will have more time to prepare!
If you have any questions, please contact Rachel at racheldenbow (@) gmail (dot) com.