1/21/09

Shop Talk


If you've purchased a slot in our Spring Online Class but have not received an e-mail, it may have been sent to your junk mail in which case you should make sure to mark it as regular mail, or your PayPal address is not the same as your regular e-mail. If you feel like neither of those possibilities is relevant to you, please e-mail me and I'll make sure to send you the information as soon as possible. The e-mail service we use is Constant Contact.

If you've purchased your spot with an e-mail other than your own or that is no longer current, please e-mail me to let me know and please include the e-mail address that you'd like removed so that I can erase it from our system.

We're closing the class sign ups tonight as we're nearing capacity so if you've been putting it off, now is the time to sign up. If you have signed up, don't forget to fill out your interview and post it in the comments on the private blog so we can all know what new music you're listening to. As always, feel free to contact me with any questions about the class here: racheldenbow (@) gmail (dot) com.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

so funny because I am scanning everyone's music!!!