Keep It Like A Secret
So, since we're keeping secrets around here, I thought I'd fess up to some things I've kept secret from people in the past. We're all mature adults here, right?
(It's okay if we're not.)
* It WAS my friend, Katy, and I who hung our pink panties on the flag pole on the last day of our Christian summer camp in high school. (two years in a row!)
* I pooped in the shallow end of the community pool one summer because I had to go so bad and couldn't get out in time. Sicko.
* Sometimes I don't recycle because I'm too lazy to put it in the right bin. (Feeling shameful.)
* When we lived in Seattle we would often get invited out to dinner after our Saturday night church service. I would always make excuses that we were busy but really it was because we were broke.
* Brett and I fight a lot over laundry not getting done. Most of the time it's my fault.
* I tell people I don't drink soda. When I'm having a really bad day, I go straight to a McDonald's drive-thru and get one.
I bet you don't have any secrets, do you. If you did, you probably wouldn't share them with me anyways, would you. Chicken?