* Sweep Floors.
* Rearrange Sebastian's room and put air mattress away before he decides it's his new bed.
* Draft plans for new storage units in studio.
* Design new chalkboard thought bubbles for RVA.
* Fold and put away fabric on studio floor.
* Finish sewing aprons for RVA.
* Eat something every two hours.
* Pee every twenty minutes.
* Blog about RVA Crafty Weekend.
* Research Montessori Method.
* Regret that I didn't call my brother tonight and won't be able to talk to him for three weeks.
* Call Brett's grandma about quilt.
* Prepare for doily tank top tutorial on Pretty.
* Cash checks.
* Avoid laundry pile.
* Send Mom her birthday present.
* Do sit ups.
* Think about going to the gym.
* Clean out fridge of RIPE produce.
* Call Meemaw.
* Help SIL find furniture on Craigslist.
* Avoid purchasing anything at a flea market.
* Donate items to Goodwill.
* Change water in flower vases.
* Keep an eye on the ants.
* Stand outside in the sun for as long as it's warm and things aren't spinning.
* Make Play-Doh with Sebastian.
* Sweep floors again.
Let's be honest. I'll accomplish about six of these things before Friday. Maybe seven.
What's on your list?