A List Of Things
* Yesterday, I saw the first garden snake basking in the sun along the side of our house. And I didn't scream.
* Our new spring backyard is speckled with daffodil and crocus buds.
* A tornado in Lebanon, MO blew our tent across the yard and ripped such a big hole in the cover that we've got no choice but to throw it away.
* I put my hair up in a braid. It's probably been ten years since my last single braid.
* I've been daydreaming about summer dresses with leggings and sandals.
* I finished my class samples for the May Red Velvet Art weekend. I'm most excited about the dimensional journaling class!
* I've spent the majority of my weekend on the couch or in bed trying to recover from the yucky that Sebastian had last weekend. I managed to enjoy the Audrey Hepburn movie 'Love in the Afternoon'.
* I've got a YMCA membership that hasn't been used in a week.
* My son is the most beautiful boy I've ever known.
* I've got a meeting with Elsie to organize and streamline our next few months.
* My studio has been an ignored disaster this week. New projects + urgent deadlines + sick = just make another pile on the floor where you can find space.
* Two sunny days in a row have spoiled us into thinking it's okay to put the space heater away and take the plastic off the south windows.
* Those nausea pills I ordered can't get here soon enough.
* I am fighting the urge to rearrange every room in my house.
* We've been listening to the new U2, Neko Case, and Loney Dear albums all weekend.