Still recovering from the fun and unable to form thoughtful, poignant paragraphs. Here's a breakdown of what I loved about these last few days.
* Tote class and long conversations.
* Mood lighting at the craft party.
* Painted boxes and shared stories.
* Representation from all four corners of the country and beyond.
* Solo pizza house adventure.
* Magical piano concert in the studio.
* Little boys who lick off the cupcake frosting.
* Leather covers, ice picks, rounded needles and paper cuts.
* Curly hair advice given and taken.
* Learning new slang.
* Crossing paths with Emma again.
* Chinese food runs in the rain.
* Secrets and truths.
* Dressing up.
* Talking shop and sharing sources.
* Adjusting expectations and forging ahead.
* "Just kidding."
* Crashing on the couch each night.
* Hugs and kisses at the door.
* Free ice cream at Braum's for Sebastian.
* Celebrating some of the men who made this weekend work for their women.
* Enjoying the sincerity and attention in each conversation.
* Hoping we can all catch up on our sleep.