Blog Party Invite!
Elsie invited me to be a part of her 24 hour blog party today. I've gathered up some work from artists who are inspiring me right now and I'm offering fun giveaways to two lucky ducks. All you have to do is leave a comment here including five things you want to do this summer.
I've also posted a little tutorial on my latest thrift store find on the RVA blog. I see them everywhere but I usually don't pay them much attention. I think I just decided how I'm going to package Christmas gifts this year!
Today is the start of my new Art Journaling online class! The first two tutorials are up and I've already seen a finished page in our flickr stream! I've had a few people ask if it's too late to sign up and my answer is, "Of course not!" Click on this link to purchase a slot for 'I Do Solemnly Swear'. (If you happen to be that one person who gets picked for this class, you'll get a refund.)
Today's activities include:
* Getting our yellow hose back from the neighbors so we can attach the sprinkler head and run through it in our front yard.
* Make it to the YMCA for a good hour of working out.
* Eat more watermelon.
* Plan out our work schedules since Brett will be done with subbing on Wednesday.
* Finish Breaking Dawn and try not to give away too much about the ending to Brett.
* Make my first summer dress.