7/30/09

Fat Quarter Winner!


Ooooh, we got back SO much later than originally planned from our day trip to Arkansas. We were having too much fun at the Springs and then HAD to take a detour (the long way) through Branson to get some Dunkin' Donuts coffee and compare it to Starbucks. Our little man slept the whole way and I managed to finish about 5 granny squares! Unfortunately my camera died so you'll have to use your imagination when I tell you my son and husband both got into the cold springs fully dressed at 7 p.m. just before we were about to hit the road and that we were truly entertained by the pseudo-Vegas like drive down the strip in Branson, MO at 10:30 p.m. I've never seen so many 65+ out that late.

BUT...I promised a winner to the fat quarter give away tonight and I've got about 30 seconds left of Thursday!

Quick!
***************
"Hey Rachel...the new blog is beautiful! My most recent etsy purchase was a floral clip to wear in my hair for my recent wedding! It was from motleyhandmade. It looked perfect for my big day!

As far as projects I intend on working on this summer. The first is your very first journal class you offered. I bought it recently and really want to start that. I also want to start a mermaid quilt for my new mother in law!

Thanks for the daily inspiration!
XOXO

AMBER"
************

Send me your mailing address, Amber, and I'll get your prize out to you ASAP!

Thanks again for all of the sweet blog love from earlier this week. I'm so happy with the changes!

Be back soon!

xoxo,

Rachel

3 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

I really like your new blog appeal. Its fun, friendly, and inviting. So inviting, I finally decided to leave a comment. Happy Day.

Anne Esquibel said...

Hey how are the bees doing? that pic just reminded me. :)

(I might have missed a bee update when I went to the States in July..so if you already updated don't worry about it)

YAYEEE FRIDAY!

x

margot said...

wait- where is branson? is it in missouri? and it's like vegas? with old people? I'M INTRIGUED!
and DUNKIN DONUTS POWER!!! hahahah.