7/22/09

Pony Rides Coming Soon


One of the things I've noticed these last four years is that whenever a new chapter in life opens up, a new business venture seems to follow. When I first started scrapbooking, I opened a kit club and then when we moved to a new house, I started selling vintage housewares. It only seems fitting that I am suddenly acutely aware of every little vintage, gingham dress and pair of saddle shoes that I run across on my thrifting expeditions.

I've been slowly gathering a collection of vintage, childrens' clothing and shoes to offer alongside vintage housewares in PonyParty. I'm calling it 'Pony Rides'. It will be available very soon so keep your ear to the ground!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love vintage children clothing :)

Unknown said...

Cute! Congrats!

andrea said...

yay! can't wait to see!

Becca said...

You have such a great eye for finding great things. I can't wait to see what you have.

Anne said...

Pony Rides. That's adorable! I'll bet you're putting some really cute things aside. Clever girl!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Morris said...

Sorry, I was doing a guest-blog and I forgot to logout, lol...

Very cute and a great idea! :)

Don't know if you had ever saw it...but I found a vintage blue (?) baby dress in the STD closer to Commercial St (in the booths closer to the back). Not sure of what kind of condition it's in...but I thought of you when I saw it, lol

RachelDenbow said...

Oooh, thanks for the tip, Ashley. I'll make a trip soon!

Mandi Johnson said...

Sounds like me! haha except I haven't ever gone through the baby phase. You are so good at these side things, Rachel. And I think you excel at everything you put your mind to! Not to mention, your taste is out of control amazing. :)

RachelDenbow said...

Mandi! Grinning!

Brenda said...

I love how everything vintage is new again! Kinda takes me back to my childhood......well almost! lol. Well done Rachel Pony Rides is a super idea!

Anonymous said...

I had a period of vintage dress obsession, not so much now that my daughter is getting older. Here's a peek at my little collection I have:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23414039@N04/

I have a huge obsession with Polly Flinders...anyway have fun collecting for your daughter!

Katherine said...

congratulations, rachel!

Emily said...

adorable!!!
~e

Holly said...

love the idea Rach, you have the best ideas.
It's all about our passions right?
Can't wait to see the treasures you've found!

Lindsay said...

Such a cute idea! Hey did you see that you're on ApartmentTherapy today with your wall of clipboards. Very cool!