7/10/09

Surprise In My Mailbox


I was on my way out the door this evening to do a little thrifting on my own when I found THESE in my mailbox! I'd heard Elsie talking about them for awhile but wasn't prepared for how beautiful they were and how inspired I felt after thumbing through them. It was quite a treat and I can't wait to start filling it out. It's the perfect size to keep in your bag or next to your bed and is just screaming for some colored pencils to color in it!

There are two journals available as individuals or for purchase as a set. You can get the Journaling Prompts book here and the Craft Journal here.


Don't forget to check out the What's New section for all the recent updates this week!

p.s. I found the prettiest crochet needles and vintage baby dresses tonight. It's a possibility that PonyParty will be getting a vintage baby clothing section soon!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Being an army wife has a lot of ups, and some downs, but if you just keep on thinking about the ups, the downs don't seem so bad! Plus, you just have this permanent sense of pride. The national anthem will make you want to cry and seeing your husband in uniform is pretty hot. . .and you get awesome discounts (just an added bonus). I never thought I would enjoy it, but I can honestly say that after almost 2 years, it is my life and I can't imagine it any other way :)

RachelDenbow said...

Thanks for the fellow army wife encouragement, Paula! I think that bomb deserves it's own blog post now, doesn't it.

Amber Filkins said...

Those journals are TOO cute!

But what's this I'm reading in your comments section????

Vera said...

I like surprises in my mailbox, especially like the one you got :D

Hope you are doing well :D

XO. Vera

Elsie Larson said...

you're sweeet.

Cate said...

hmm...crayons could be cute in that journal of yours too. make sure you share!

Unknown said...

Yes, I think it def. does! Sorry if I let the cat out of the bag. I follow you on twitter and I don't think that I can message you about your twitter updates (I just started twitter so I havent figured it out yet!)

Sara Ancich said...

Fun!

Lauren said...

i love the handwriting on those journals! sooo cute.

metamorphosis said...

Oh, I love the idea with a craft journal! Very pretty!

Unknown said...

These new journals are so gorgeous! What an exciting surprise in your mailbox! -e

Anonymous said...

love this!!! xo.