8/7/09

Art Journal Class Retirement!



In order to make some head space for the upcoming craft class that Elsie and I will be teaching next month, I've decided to retire the online art journal class sales for the rest of the year. If you've been thinking about purchasing a spot in any of the three previously offered classes or are still interested in doing the Summer class, you'll have until Sunday evening to purchase your spots. The private blogs will stay up for all four classes for the rest of the year so even if you don't have time to start on it this month, you can revisit as often as you like for the next few months.

More details for all four classes here.


First Online Art Journal Class


Second Online Art Journal Class


Third Online Art Journal Class


Summer Online Art Journal Class
'I Do Solemnly Swear'

I've really enjoyed hearing the feedback from students who have taken these classes and feel thankful for the chance to share in your lives as you paint and write them down for us through your art journal pages. Thanks again for the chance to be a part of that process!

I'll be taking a break from the blog this weekend to finish up some projects and hopefully to enjoy some outside time with the family. See you then!

xoxo,
Rachel

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Loooove your art journal classes, Rachel!!! Hope you have a wonderful & happy weekend!! xoxo

Vera said...

Hi Rachel,
I really loved the art journal classes!
It was fun to develop my own scrapbookstyle further.
I learned new simple ways to make a GREAT page.
I enjoyed the art journal summer class the most :D

Have a fun weekend & 'see' ya with the next online class :D

XO

jenny said...

bummer! I just found out about these and thought I should do them! Maybe I'll try to do the summer one. They look fabulous!

Anne Esquibel said...

I think it's so awesome you've help people be more creative and tap into their style etc. It's very inspiring.

buffy sunshine said...

we like the new blog. we like it a lot.

Rubyellen said...

IT IS ALL SO PRETTY!!!