9/1/09

Last Year



Last year I got to spend my birthday getting a much needed hair cut, enjoying coffee with my boys, doing a photo shoot with the RVA girls, and ending the day with a surprise birthday party thrown by the dear Elsie. My favorite locals and some far offs were there!

This year I got to sleep in with my son, have brunch at a downtown breakfast joint where we got a free cookie, went shopping for a few Fall cardigans, took a nap, was treated to sushi, and took my family on a late night ice cream run which ended with Sebastian finally falling asleep after midnight. I like to celebrate to the last minute.

Thanks for all of your birthday wishes on my blog, twitter, and facebook! It made my day even more special and reminds me again how fantastic is this online community. Be back soon!

xoxo,
Rachel

11 comments:

suzy said...

I love cardigans and free cookies but I especially love the way you are looking at Sebastian.
bless.
x

Our Green Nest said...

Love that photo! Hope you had a great one!!!

margot said...

ooooohhhh a cute photo! so so so cute! glad you had a good day!!

margot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanee said...

You're a Virgo too!!! YAY!

Happy Birthday!!!

Emily said...

happy happy birthday a lil late! Glad to hear you had such a happy day!
~e

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

I missed it yesterday, but happy birthday! Sounds like it was a special one ;)

Rachel M said...

I really love that photo. Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday!

Danielle said...

Happy belated birthday Rach. it sounds like the perfect day.

Elizabeth said...

it sounds like your birthday was wonderful :] yay for fall cardigans and sushi outings!

Michelle said...

Sounds like another wonderful birthday! I'm impressed Sebastian was able to stay up so late. ;)