100% Chance of Good Times
The winner of the fun giveaway from Cute.n.boot is:
'I'm hooked on the new Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson CD, Break Up. It's dreamy and old-school... perfect for chilly fall evenings! :)
Congrats, Katie! Send me your info (see contact tab at top of blog) and I'll pass it along so you can get your goodies.
Feeling a little brain dead and needing to keep things easy so you're getting a commentary of how I spent my Wednesday.
* Swept, wiped down, and picked up before the midwife came over.
* Crocheted sample headbands.
* Bought a small lamp at Target for Ruby's corner.
* Ate leftovers.
* Enjoyed my husband's three extra hours at home.
* Swollen fingers and more Braxton-Hicks.
* Learned that Ruby has moved to the other side of my belly but is still head down.
* Laundry, laundry, laundry.
* Rewrote my 'BEFORE RUBY GETS HERE' to do list.
* Listened to Sebastian's interpretations of his bowel movements. (Tonight it was a poo poo family.)
* Analyzed the Anthropologie catalog and decided I didn't like most of it, save the accessories.
* Received my birth kit in the mail.
* Got excited for the RVA girls round up this weekend at Elsie's loft!
* More fantastic happy mail from a fun New Yorker that we call 'The Margot'.
* Found myself waddling through Wal-Mart looking for grease pens and a sports strap for Brett's glasses.
* Shared soy milk with my son before bed and went back in to give him a 'face smasher (kiss) and a big squeeze, please!'
* Felt quite happy in our cozy, little home and soaked in the feeling of three before we become four.
p.s. What was the dullest or most exciting thing about your day?