my sentiments exactly


Thanks for being such great blog readers this year and bringing your sweet comments with you.



Meg said...

I am less than a month old to the blogging world, so I love reading your blog for inpiration and just an all around good read. I have met so many new friends from all around the world that I could have never said "Hey, I know someone from Malaysia!" before I started my blog, now I can say that I know 2 people from there! It is also neat that there are so many stay at home mom's like me that have turned their passion into a business or even just a social outlet! So thank you for writing and teaching me new ways to be creative. Have a Safe and Happy New Year!

nataly*oh said...

Thank for inspiring me so much & showing various kinds of art!
With Love,

Bekka said...

Thanks for all the great inspiration! Your pretty family makes me smile! Happy 2010!

Jillian said...

You are great!


Francesca Forzoni said...

awww! I'm new into blogging too and I love reading yours! I hope to have as many followers as you at some point :)



M.M.E. said...

This is a great poster. You have a wonderful blog here and I'm glad I stumbled upon it.

Sandy said...

Thanks for your wonderful blog post this year Rachel.

Annie said...

Oh I just found your blog today & it's like my blog soulmate! I love everything! So glad to now be following you! My best friend also lives in Springfield! Her name is Elly & she's fab if you ever meet her!


Melissa Mann said...

love visiting your blog! it never disappoints!

Sophie said...

I am from malaysia..and I have been reading your blog..for several month now..from your pregnancy till Ruby ... I love how you work between family and work..and the inspiration coming from you..

with love & Hugs,