5/1/10

Winners!!!


Winner #4: Shey B

Blogger Katie said...

"Those are gorgeous.

My weekend plans consist of doing absolutely nothing. I want to stay home, do laundry, watch movies in my pajamas, maybe have lunch with my mom, and plan what I'm going to pack for my trip to Nashville next weekend."


Winner #3: Mae Flowers

Mariana (: said...

"Tuuuulips!

-Mariana"


Winner #2: Gussy

Blogger Kizmo said...

"My favorite color combo right now is yellow/aqua/green. It feels very summery and happy. It makes me smile. :)"


Winner #1: Gingiber

The Turners said...

"So cute! I hope I win it for my little one that's on the way!"



Winners!!! Send me your e-mails and mailing addresses and I'll pass those along to the right people! Thanks so much for all of your answers!

xoxo,
Rachel

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pinksuedeshoe said...

That photo is gorgeous! I have pyrex envy.

Unknown said...

oooo that is quite the Pyrex collection! love it!!

Erin said...

I love the colors of your collection. So pretty!

Mariana said...

OH :O I won! Awesome! :D

Here's my email

marianablanco_00@hotmail.com

Thanks :D!

Kizmo said...

I cant believe I won!! I'm super excited!! Thanks so much. My email is kizmosis(at)hotmail(dot)com. I also emailed you as well because I wasnt sure which way I was supposed to contact you. :) YAY!!!

Geek+Nerd said...

Wow - that is a fabulous Pyrex collection. I favorited that photo on Flickr IMMEDIATELY!