1/6/11

Project ReStyle Is Officially On!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Elsie kicked this week's Project ReStyle off with a fancy makeover for her shoes! Go see how her golden touch gave her worn out pair of heels a new lease on life. I see sparkly shoes in my future! I've really been enjoying the talent being shared by everyone who has posted their ReStyles! Below are some of my favorites from our Flickr group.

Photobucket
Posted by Sunshine and Carousels
Christmas Day Dress 2010 (1)
Posted by Dee-Construction.
Recovered Lampshade
Posted by Skunkboy Creatures.

Happy First week of 2011! If you still want to join Project ReStyle, find details here.

xoxo,
Rachel

3 comments:

Jenni Austria Germany said...

omgosh. so inspirational!

Unknown said...

Aww *blush* You are too kind.

I'm looking forward to seeing your projects!

Dee said...

wow, thank you!

isn't this blogging world just a little crazy?! :)

xo