2/3/11

Project ReStyle: Week Five

Photobucket
Check out Elsie's fun ReStyle this week! She remade a tacky 80's mannequin into something altogether different. See how she did it here and then check out some of my favorite home-themed restyles from our Flickr pool. They keep getting better and better!


Project ReStyle 3
Cookie Louise Pleaze

before&afterjewelrychandelier
Miriam.Madmim

Scarf Bunting
Skunkboy Creatures

I have a feeling I'll have quite a few ReStyles to post this month as we get closer to feeling settled in our new place and this group is keeping me motivated! Thanks for all of your fabulous submissions to the Flickr pool each week. Elsie and I love looking through them! If you didn't see last week's ReStyle it was brought to you by the fabulous Keiko Lynn.

xoxo,
Rachel

p.s. Modern Patchwork giveaway below!

16 comments:

Karlie said...

I am in love with that mirror! So pretty :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

the pink mirror is totally adorable!!

http://inthehammockvintage.blogspot.com

Ashley @ A {Blonde's} DIY Life said...

Thanks for the introduction to some cute blogs!

Rachel said...

Love that handkerchief bunting! Very cute!

Beautifully Recreated said...

wow just discovered your blog. Love it. Love your jewellery display and your hanki bunting. Great idea.

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute! I love this. :)

The Sweetest Life

Unknown said...

I simply adore your projects,and cannot beleive what you acheived with the unwanted metal mesh thingy. Thank you BIG, for the inspiration.

Allison said...

I love the bright spray paint colors people are using!

RachelDenbow said...

These are not my projects. I've sourced everyone with links back to the original photos. I'm just sharing from our Flickr feed for Project ReStyle.

Just to clarify. ;) They are all great, aren't they!

Miriam said...

Wow, thanks AGAIN for the feature! I'm so flattered!

http://madmim.com

RachelDenbow said...

Miriam,

Your ideas are so good lady!

Christina R. Griffith said...

Seriously, the biggest thank you ever! What an honor to be featured on your blog, I am loving so many of the ideas coming from the Project ReStyle Flickr pool!!

RachelDenbow said...

Christina,

Your project was fantastic! Keep 'em coming!!

Anonymous said...

That vintage hankie banner is adorable!

Unknown said...

Some inspiring items indeed. Personnally I am shocked that 5 weeks have flown by already and all my restyle projects are still not a reality-Pooh.

Unknown said...

ooo i LOVE the handkerchief idea!! definitely going to pin it :)