2/4/11

Sparklers for my Hair

Photobucket
I was thrilled to find one of Sue's Mini Heartlet Sparklers in stock in her Etsy shop recently but even more thrilled today when I opened my package to find two more! I can't wait wear these beauties, Sue! (And you're the sweetest!)

Photobucket
You've probably already seen her famous Starlette Crowns sweeping the internet and more recently her Heartlette Crowns. They're so lovely and obviously perfect for the month of February! Someday I'll be able to share these little sparklers with Ruby but for now they are all mine!

I found this vintage Vera tea towel on our latest vintage trip to Camdenton and forgot about it until today when I was cleaning out my purse. It's going up in the studio for some Valentine inspired decor.

Do you have any special plans for celebrating love this month?

xoxo,
Rachel

p.s. Modern Patchwork giveaway below.

10 comments:

thursday said...

I just went to the shop to see if Sue had any more hearts - cue the sad trombone :(

Melissa said...

I love making gifts, especially for those I love. This year I think I am going to paint a picture of some song lyrics that I love. Hope he loves it...

Andrea said...

Oh my heavens. those are adorable. and I don't even normally like glittery stuff.

Unknown said...

The luggage tag as a display card is a lovely touch too.
Px

Alicia said...

I'm definitely going for all the traditional cheezy bells and whistles as this will be our first Valentines Day as a married couple! Flowers, chocolates, dinner...I want it all!

Faith said...

I'm in love with the entire Giant Dwarf store!!

Unknown said...

i've been seeing those everywhere. they're so darling! unfortunately, they are all out in her shop!

RachelDenbow said...

Thursday and Megan Lane,

I know, bummer! I think these guys go fast!!

Kelley said...

so cute!!

craftykellyj said...

I just finished a mini album for my hubby. I know the holiday is supposed to work the other way around, but I just LOVE excuses to show him how much I love him. Pictures will be on my blog next week if you want to check them out!