5/22/11

Now Accepting June Sponsors

Inspiration Wall
I've been working behind the scenes for a few weeks on a much needed Smile and Wave makeover after almost two years with it's current design. I'm refreshing the navigation bar pages, organizing my features, and generally bringing things up to date in appearance to reflect what this space currently represents in my life. I can't wait to see if it turns out how I envision it in my head. Fingers crossed!

That said, I'm currently accepting sponsors for June. Ad sizes will be different but the price will remain the same through the end of the summer so it's a great time to jump on board before I raise rates in September!

I am introducing a new single feature ad spot starting in June. It will be larger, remain at the top all month, and have the option of a separate giveaway or feature post. First come, first serve! E-mail my ad managers at admanagers(at)frecklednest(dot)com for more details and to secure your spot(s).

I'm excited for a new look and can't wait to share!
xo,
Rachel

5 comments:

Talia Christine said...

SO excited to see the blog makeover! Are you designing it yourself or outsourcing?


Talia Christine
http://taliachristine.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

j'adore your current blog design (especially the yellow background) but I can't wait to see the new finished product! <3

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

I've loved sponsoring you for May. Thank you for the opportunity!

Can't wait to see the changes!

Elizabeth said...

Ooh! I'm so excited to see the new design! I'm sure it will be fabulous.

Misha Lulu said...

so cool, it is so sweet u put my card on the board!
xxoo