4/21/10

Sponsor Highlights - A Few of My Favorite Things

This post on embroidery inspiration from Craftee

NellieLovesVintage Little Girl Planter

Shey B Camera Strap

A Flower Clip by Mae Flowers

Fox In The Woods Locket by Paper Sparrow

Regina The Striped Owl by Gingiber

If you haven't already checked out this month's sponsors be sure to have a look see! If you're interested in sponsoring Smile and Wave for the month of May check out our rates and contact Leigh-Ann to secure your spot.

xoxo,
Rachel

12 comments:

Amy Seager said...

I love your blog! It is so cute and inspiring! Thank you! x

Lori P said...

These are so cute. I'm loving the embroidery at the top. Beautiful work and nicely photographed. Always loving your posts.

Anonymous said...

you have seriously got some fabulous sponsors!! and you should, b/c your blog is beautiful! =)

Erin said...

I love the camera strap and embroidered flower! So pretty!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kara said...

All so cute! And springy! I like.

jooleedoh said...

these sponsors are truly amazing. wow.

Alison said...

That checkbook cover is delicious!

taylornpratt said...

I bought a camera strap cover from Shey B for my mom for Christmas. So cute, and really functional!

Katie said...

The embroidery in the photo of the first link is incredible! I`m jealous of her mad needle-working skills :)

Michelle said...

Oh, lovely! :) Awesome finds. It makes me wanna shop! he he.

Barnicles said...

LOVE the first photo. the embroidery is AMAZING! makes a beautiful photo too!

barny