7/20/10

Back Home And Ready To Chill

source

We turned Monday's trip home into an all day event, leaving around 10:30 a.m. from Ada, Oklahoma and getting home around 9:45 p.m.! We managed to fit in lunch with a college friend (Hi, Lauren!), a visit to my dad's new office, two antique stores, one thrift store, three potty breaks, two stops to feed a loud, hungry baby, and a detour to get some frozen yogurt. It was a little adventure and I'll be sure to show you what treasure Sebastian picked out all by himself and the nautical-inspired vintage dress I found for $3.00.

Tuesday is officially for cleaning, restocking the fridge, planning the rest of our time without Brett, and spending some time doing whatever Sebastian wants. Thank you for ALL of your fabulous comments in my last post. I'm hearing an overwhelming YES to more tutorials and the best kind of affirmation to the mix of topics I'm sharing over here. I'm so thankful for you guys!

xoxo,
Rachel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Have fun settling in guys :)

Karen xx

My latest obsession said...

Sound like you have been busy, busy, busy! I agree, the more tutorials the better (:

Sam

Laura said...

that picture leaves me thinking "WHYYYYY don't i own a turquoise chair?"

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

I'm a new follower to you blog...love it! Adore the aqua vintage chair! :)

Smiles,
Rachel

Mandolin said...

so i live in norman, oklahoma and i was wondering what thrift/antique stores do you frequent in oklahoma? my friends and i are looking for some new places to check out.