12/20/10

Now Accepting January Sponsors

The Stash

Smile and Wave has grown to a readership of over 3,000 followers this month and is averaging 5,300 page views a day! If you've been thinking about growing your blog or business and have wondered if advertising on relevant blogs should be part of your business plan January is a great time to take advantage of our $20 mini ads on Smile and Wave! It offers you prime space with minimal investment and you can always upgrade to the Small ad for $40 or the Large ad for $75 for the month of February if you think advertising on Smile and Wave is a good fit!

Smile and Wave readers include women and men interested in vintage fashion and home decor, DIY's, crafts, photography, and life with children. If your blog or shop fits into any of those categories you're sure to be a good fit in the sidebar!

We're currently accepting sponsors for January. You can find out about pricing here and if you'd like to find out about our special package rates or secure your spot you can e-mail my ad manager, Leigh-Ann, at frecklednest(at)gmail(dot)com.


January is going to be an exciting start of the new year with a special new feature that Elsie and I are working on, the release of my first e-course, Modern Patchwork, and a special focus on handmade clothing and accessories for kids! I'm looking forward to 2011 and I'd love to have you join me in sharing lovely things with lovely people!

xoxo,
Rachel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is something I would love to do within the year of 2011!! I'll be starting an etsy shop up and what-not (:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

YAY!!! Love to hear that lots of readers enjoy your blog as much as I do :) x cat