7/7/07

7/7/07

If you're getting married today, your husband has no excuse for forgetting your anniversary. Plus, you get to tell everyone who asks when you got married that your day was more special than theirs because your numbers were all the same. Well, thats something, I guess.

I'm going to spend this historical day taking care of S and finishing up a few more pages from the July Paper Kit if I can sneak it in. I've got to get to the fabric store for a 1/2 yard more of some Amy Butler pink fabric for Jessica's quilt. The top is about 1/3 pieced and I've finished sewing together all of the scraps of the fabric to use for my binding. Its taking over the formal living room but my parents are so good to me. They haven't asked me to overhaul my space yet.

Here's my latest LO using the July Kit. I love the 6" x 12" size so much!



I think I'm going to do at least 8 of these babies in the next few weeks and mix this style in with my 12" x 12" LO's in my album. I love Courtney DeLaura's tutorial on SisTv for storing these beauties. If you aren't a member and can't access the site, she pretty much sewed down the middle of a 12 x 12 page protector to make two compartments. You can also sew across the middle and the top and cut a thin slice off the side to store those horizontal layouts. Genius!

I've posted a new challenge here. Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

steph said...

6x12. What a novel idea! I haven't seen any of these...I am very intrigued. Cute layout!

Elle's Studio said...

Love it!! Sooo colorful!!

Charin Adams said...

Love the page! I'm going to have to try making one that size. :)

Siany said...

I LOVE that layout!! The colours are fantastic and lurve all the funky bits on it! I keep meaning to try this size, but havent gotten around to it! I think youve just re-inspired me!! xx

Nicole said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! :) Love the LO!

Tina said...

warning: 6x12's are addicting!! ;) happy 777!

Unknown said...

This is very wonderful. Love all the pretty colors! Great job as usual.

Michelle said...

I love the color scheme. Cute photo too!