Jen tagged me! So, in honor of 7/7/07, I will list 7 random things. I'm watching Amelie for the 5th or so time. Its whole introduction of the characters is random things about them so I figure its fitting. Oh, the small pleasures of life.
1. I took an oil painting class two summers ago that made me feel more alive than I had in awhile.
2. I used to teach English to Japanese business students who were older than I.
3. I hate to grocery shop.
4. I don't know very much about being grown up.
5. I have spent two of the three previous Valentine's Days arranging and delivering flowers for extra money.
6. I love movies from the 40's and 50's but not the 60's or 70's.
7. I used to spend my evenings in England with street kids in the park who eventually let me in and ate my 'chips'.
Feel free to post 7 random things about yourself if you'd like. If you've lived in England, too, then we'll have to write each other e-mails about how much we miss it, except for the weather.