11/12/07

Comments

Thank you for all of the encouragement from my last post. Hearing the stories of other moms and aunts and friends eased my mind on a day when I didn't have the clarity to brush it off myself. Things are looking brighter today.

I've put a few new things up in the shop today. These love bird ornaments are available individually or in pairs.


I've also included a few of the Fall scarves I showed last week. There is a tutorial on our Red Velvet blog for you to make your own but if you just can't seem to make time, I've made them available for purchase. Its finally getting chilly here! Brett raked the first batch of leaves this weekend and Sebastian walked through every one of them.


I finished a LO and project using the new Love, Elsie lines this weekend. You can see them tomorrow after they've been showcased on Elsie's blog. Also, don't forget about the clearance sale we're having on the Red Velvet Kit Club blog on the 15th! Happy Monday!

8 comments:

Heather said...

I love those ornaments! The fabric is yummy!!!

Charin Adams said...

Your shop goodies are so lovely :)
Can't wait to see the new Love, Elsie pages! :)

Tina said...

love the scarf! I think I'll have to use my sewing machine on fabric instead of paper for this project. ;)

glad to know you're feeling better. can't wait to see your new Elsie creations.

Lizee said...

those love birds are adorable. i couldnt resist...cant wait to get them in the mail ;)

Michelle said...

Those birds are too cute! Can't wait to see some layouts tomorrow.

Evelien said...

I love the pics! I just love the way you captured thos everyday moment. It definitely inspired me to take more pics!

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Love the birdies and the scarf! You are one talented chica! Leaves!! Wait till he can jump in them and scatter them everywhere! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I do all my yardwork in fine wool sweaters.