5/4/08

The Day After NSD

And the winner is:

Sara

These are so cool! I would love to see more tree and house shapes on tags - and how about swingsets and slides? Thanks so much for the chance!

So, if this is you, send me your full name and mailing address via e-mail (Check profile) and I'll pass that along to Veronica.

Thanks for your patience with the drawing. My computer died about 5 minutes after that last post and had to be taken to the Apple hospital to be fixed. She may be back on Tuesday but in the meantime, I'm borrowing my dad's.

The last of the Etsy orders will be shipped out on Monday! I've got four big projects I'm juggling in the next two weeks. Two will be announced this month and the other two may have to wait awhile. And then there's the move to Missouri! I've been thinking about apartment decorations non-stop and making notes in my planner and ripping out Anthropologie pages for inspiration. If you check my Flickr.com favorites, its mostly beautiful rooms. I'll upload some fun mail pictures that I received yesterday from Elsie when the computer comes home.

What did you end up doing on NSD? I'd love to know...

10 comments:

Stacy said...

I did this.

Michelle Clement said...

Whee!! Sounds like you'll have a busy month! I'll have to check out your flickr faves...I (heart) decorating! =) As for NSD, I scrapped allll day into the wee hours. It was lovely. =) Hope your weekend was great!

Mandi Johnson said...

Can't wait to see the up and coming projects!
I worked on a mini album this weekend. fun fun

Kara said...

Saturday was a lot of chillaxing and scrapping. Been working on the Red Velvet kit, 3 layouts done, probably 2 more los and a mini to go. I LOVE this kit, Rachel.

Charin Adams said...

Congrats to your winner! :)
I didn't even scrap yesterday, it was a hectic day. But I did drop in the message boards at SIStv and got lots of inspiration for future projects!
Hope your Mac feels better soon. :)

alittlebitofscrap said...

I was sewing for a niece. I'm making her a summer wardrobe. You can check my progress on my blog if you like :)
alittlebitofscrap

Meg said...

I didn't do anything. Well I did do something, it just wasn't scrapbooking. I ran errands and went to an Arena Football game. I'm going to a crop this coming Saturday, so I didn't get a chance to crop on NSD.

Anonymous said...

I spent about 25hrs at sisTV. What fun...can't wait to see what your super secret big and fun projects are. Later Skater!

Lisa said...

hey rachel! how is the packing and everything going? how is the chin?? can't wait to see you before you go! hope all is well! :)

scrappyjen said...

My poor scrapping supplies were neglected this NSD, instead I went visiting friends. Haven't seen them in months and miss them bunches, lovely spending time with all the special people and I even got to go to a play where one of them was playing a bloke - hilarious. Lots of giggles and hanging out - beautiful weekend.