8/23/08

Art Journal Class Updates

We've made arrangements for more blog space so we're offering the FIRST online art journal for purchase in the RVA Etsy Shop. If you didn't get it the first time, its all there for you to follow at your leisure. Those of you who purchased it the first time don't have to worry about it being shut down. We still have a .pdf file available if you'd like to have that as well as your purchased slot. All we need is an e-mail request to racheldenbow (at) gmail (dot) com.
The SECOND online art journal class is also being offered and will start September 8th and run through the 22nd. Your password will be e-mailed to you on September 7th.

I have been super inspired by Apartment Therapy these last few months that we've been planning for the spaces in our home and wanted to share with you a few of my recent favorite inspiration pics. Check my favorites page in flickr for more.







AND..without more waiting...the winner who gets a free slot in the second online art journal class...

eliseblaha!

Yay! Just send me your e-mail addy and we'll make sure you get your password.

All for now. Happy weekend, everyone!

7 comments:

EliseBlaha said...

hooooray!
this is fabulous!
thanks, my dear.

Anonymous said...

do you send the material with the tutorial ?
bye
emma

Mandi Johnson said...

I loooove that nursery! But I don't have a baby. haha

RachelDenbow said...

No, it is only for the instructions for making it as well as links and other inspirational guidance.

Bianca said...

that nursery is so cute! i like the different patterns on the wall. all those rooms are very cool!

Kim Smith said...

rachel!!! you have 77 viewers willing to log into blogger for you!!
:] ohhh i loveeee your blog.
also your class is ever-so-charming.
yum!
-kimxxxoooo

Kimberly Scott said...

How do I sign up?

Ps... I have a photo wall just like that and its the cheapest yet best thing in our apt

You have great style, I'm sure you know though:)