8/7/08

Password problem & Solution

*Update*

SteadyHandFaultyHeart is case sensitive, so copy and paste it just like that.
The password is the same password sent via email. If you try that and still have trouble, try closing and re-opening your browser. Then you should (finally) be in.
Have fun! We're off to celebrate my mom's birthday. All she wants is to see Sebastian. We'll try and get to some emails during naptime. Otherwise, enjoy!

Brett

Everyone is having the same problem accessing the site so we're working on it. In the meantime, know that you're not the only one having the problem. We'll resend the correct info again. If you didn't get it the first time, e-mail me to let me know.

Thanks,
Rachel

4 comments:

Evelien said...

Problem solved! The mail you sent had all lowercase letters, so I guess that was the problem. Logging in was no problem now!

Checked the online class and I feel so inspired! I haven't even started the tutorials started, but I already feel I can learn a lot from this. Thankx!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel - I still haven't received my first email. I have received no emails at all. Can you please forward me the info? Thanks. Can't wait to get started!!!

My email is teinture@ymail.com

Love Karen xo

Anonymous said...

oh *sniff* i haven't received the first email yet. my etsy was lovejoleenstudio and my email is info@lovejoleen.com.

thanks!
joleen

Anonymous said...

All fixed - thanks Rachel - LOVE it!!!

Love Karen xo