8/4/08

P.S.

A big smooch to everyone who purchased a spot for the Online Art Journal Class. The very secret and exciting password will be sent to everyone's e-mail account on the evening of August 6th. IF your regular e-mail account is DIFFERENT than the one given via your PayPal account, you may have a moment of panic. Never fear, just send me an e-mail and I'll send it to that one.

P.s. I have another post coming today to share an actual scrapbook page that I did for a fun challenge blog.

P.P.S. Our computer crashed for the third time in four months a few days ago. It always waits until right before kits are going out to die. However, we were fortunate enough to be able to borrow another Mac and are getting things out the door today and forevermore.

P.P.S.S. I've got a smashing fairgrounds barnyard shot to share in the promised second post of the day. It will be worth coming back for.

5 comments:

jen geigley said...

Can't wait for the class and I think Mac should feel obligated to give you a shiny new replacement computer right this minute! (I'll write them a note on your behalf...)

Victoria said...

fun fun fun
can't wait for the class!!

V

dainjb said...

can't wait for thursday!!

slantsixblues said...

Actually, Jen, they did just that! It will be here by the end of the week. When they told me I felt like I was in a daze. I told the woman not to tease me. I took her phone number to call and thank her when it comes in. Still, I really can't believe it.

Anonymous said...

cant wait for the class rachel :) its going to be so much fun!! *loooove* your style :)