* How RAD my parents are to jump out of an airplane together. My brother, who is certified to jump by himself, took them up to Lodi, CA last weekend.
And without further ado...
* Spray paint. I've decided I need to invest in a pair of safety goggles because the fumes are truly going to cause blindness if I don't inhale enough to get cancer. I've been working on an inspiration board for my making space. It involves a recalled crib, some screws and a lovely shade of green.
* Craigslist! We scored another vintage piece of furniture today for $15. Brett went to check it out because its going to be HIS desk and the man selling it said it was 40 years old. Its got great structure and is still sturdy after all these years.
* Art Journal pages. I've been so excited to see what everyone is turning out from the 'Steady Hand, Faulty Heart' Online Class. I probably check it five times a day!
* Parks. We went with Jeremy and Elsie to a huge park yesterday and let Sebastian play while we got to talk shop and discuss movies, etc. We found four little pug puppies and all melted on the spot. The place had the hugest trees and just enough traffic to make it feel fun and not crowded.
* Open Windows. Neither Brett nor I suffer from allergies so we always have our windows open to let the breeze in when the weather allows. Lately its been so pretty in Missouri. These little surprises popped up in the backyard this week.
* Dreaming up plans for the RVA booth at Cider Days in Springfield next month. ITS COMING SO SOON!!!
My sky diving mom is coming to visit on Friday for a few days before she has to get back to start her school year and we are all so excited for her to see our new place and new town.
And last but not least.....HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY, KATY! Its going to be an exciting year!!
Happy Tuesday, ya'all, and remember...