A quickie catch up until I can do a proper post on Thursday afternoon.
* Had the best time visiting my parents in CA. It was restful and a great change of scenery.
* Still catching up on e-mails from FOREVER ago that aren't urgently related to the online class.
* Still catching up on the last few registrations for the online class as I've been on a plane ALL DAY!
* Class spots are still available for purchase until this Friday evening when we'll close it for good.
* Our middle-aged checkout lady at Target this week told me I looked pretty big for still having 7 weeks to go. I almost told her she looked pretty old for being however old she was. Except my filter is still working.
* I was ready to cuss at anyone who so much as looked in my direction with any hint of irritation when my three year old flipped out going through security at the airport in Fresno this afternoon. And I'm willing to blame it on the hormones.
* Thought my husband looked exceptionally handsome waiting for us at baggage claim.
* Can't wait to hang up all of Ruby's new stuff care of Grandma Mary.
* Walked into my house after being away for 8 days and instantly felt overwhelmed with the need to throw things away, organize, deep clean, and rearrange. HORMONES!
* Have stayed up way too late enjoying the quiet and being reunited with my laptop shortcuts.
See you on Thursday.
p.s. For those of you who are still waiting on your online class passwords (if you've purchased in the last 36 hours) I'll be finishing up that part of my to do list on Thursday morning. Traveling has kept me from staying on top of things in that department. Thanks for your patience!