3/4/10

Tutorial Photo Gallery

I've gathered together some images that readers have sent in of projects they've made from Smile And Wave tutorials. I've linked each original tutorial in the title of the project for reference and hope to soon have them all in one place for easy access.

via Gudny


via Cari

THE RUFFLE BIB
Except it's not a bib, it's a shower curtain!
via Janel

I love seeing the ways each project is infused with personal style! If you've finished a project from one of my tutorials and would like to share, please send me an e-mail at Racheldenbow (@) gmail (dot) com with an image and your information. Thank you to everyone who shared above!

xoxo,

Rachel


12 comments:

b said...

those teepees look amazing! perfect for a night in.

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

I think I need a teepee!!

Roots and Feathers said...

if i had more room in my house the teepee would already be made, love these!

[eeny] said...

I need a teepee, too. Too cute for words =)

TLF said...

ADORE the shower curtain!!

Lane said...

I love teepees :)
hey if anybody gets a chance i'd love if you came to check out my blog
mylovelylittlesuitcase.blogspot.com

Holly S said...

Love this post-it's so fun seeing how others used your tutorials and made them their own!

With Love, Jamie said...

I LOVE the teepees!!! :)

Allyson said...

Oh, awesome! I just finished some ruffled bibs and working on the jumper and soft block for this weekend! (Baby shower deadline coming way too quickly!)

BuenoBueno said...

hey rachel! i did your burp cloth tutorial it was so cute...ill try and find pics:)
xo
brandi
it was very helpful for a shower gift

Unknown said...

Teepees are awesome! And I just got some fabric to make a jumper...for myself! Can't wait to see how it turns out. :)

Roxanne said...

I *will* be making a teepee for our new house. Awesome pics.