4/27/10

The End of April


I love my family.


I managed to fall asleep feeding Ruby before finishing a project last night so I woke up at 4:00 a.m. to the lights on and sat down to finish it when I heard that little whimper signaling she needed to eat again. I fell asleep again until 6:45 when Sebastian woke up thinking it was time to start the day since all of the lights were already on. I sent him back to bed and was finally able to finish my project! Needless to say, three out of four of us are up and starting the day but I'm tempted to get back into bed to snuggle with a warm baby for another hour or two. Tempted...

We've still got a few spots available for May sponsors. Contact Leigh-Ann here( Frecklednest (@) gmail (dot) com) for details and to reserve your spot.

I'll be back later today to share one of my happiest flea market finds! Thank you to everyone who left Brett birthday wishes. He enjoyed that. You're the best readers!

xoxo,
Rachel


8 comments:

Jamie said...

These pictures are sooo great, Rachel! I love how S is looking up at Brett in that 2nd one! Hope you get some rest and have a great day!

Stars and Rockets said...

Awww you are such a cute family!

Manda said...

Adorable Blog, and great family photos!

With Love, Jamie said...

Such a cute family! :)

Sonya said...

Warm baby morning snuggles are the best!

Great family photos!

Mrs Anne said...

gorgeous family.
what fun photos!

el costurero de elsicat said...

Ah, qué hermosa familia!!!! Se los ve tan felices!!!!!!!!
Cariños

Unknown said...

you guys are so terribly cute! thanks for the lovely and inspiring blog.