I've had to think hard about this one. I know I feel happy when I get to spend time with my family, when I find something fantastic at a flea market, when the weather is calm and bright, and when I've had eight to ten hours of beautiful sleep!
2. How do you take care of yourself?
I try to work out 3-5 times a week, drink lots of water, limit my processed food, etc. However, I don't get enough sleep and I have the dark circles to prove it. I AM good at knowing when I'm getting too close to my melt down line and try to step back and see what I need.
3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
I'm internally driven creatively but externally in almost all other areas.
4. What do you do for fun?
Road trips, flea markets, work on a new idea, watch movies, have 'family parties'
5. What intimidates you?
Corporately successful people, schedules, large social settings
6. What is something you're proud of?
Two natural childbirths, eight years of marriage (almost!), outfitting our home on a very limited budget
7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________ leave my windows open at night.
8. Favorite vacation spot.
9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).
Wow. Today was a four at best due to a string of small crisis and crankiness all around.
10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know _____________ I used to speak Mandarin.
If you still want to join in, feel free to post your answers on your blog!