7/23/10

Quadruplets

Lets just say four of these fiberglass shell chairs used to belong to one of the sweetest, vintage loving, trendy mamas I know and she was kind of sad to part with them. I, however, was thrilled when I saw she had put them up for sale and was finally able to bring them home yesterday afternoon.

For now, they are occupying a few different corners of the house but they will soon replace the two Danish modern wooden chairs and old cafe chair that are currently used at our dining room table. They are the perfect shade of yellow.

Favorite vintage purchase of the year. By far.

xoxo,
Rachel

15 comments:

Jaimie said...

Jealous! They are gorgeous!

jen geigley said...

EEEEKKK!!!! you got them! they're so wonderful. congrats to their new sweetest, vintage loving, trendy mama/owner. :)

Kristin said...

Awesome! They are wonderful. I also love love love your globe on a stand. :)

RachelDenbow said...

Jen,

I know! It was such a fun surprise to find out who was selling them and then realize they hadn't sold yet because she had been out of town!

frecklewonder said...

ACK! you lucky duck! total score.
!!!

Lillabilly said...

So now not only do I have a serious case of chair envy, but a serious case of globe envy to go along with it : )

Megan V said...

Really cool - the color is fantastic!!

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

Love the chair...love, love, love! Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, they are beautiful babies! : )

Amie said...

Amazing! I love that shade of yellow too.

Joyti said...

They're beautiful, and they look great in your home! Congrats on the find.

Sara said...

Beautiful color! I want a whole set of the danish modern ones! on my wish list.

Amber Filkins said...

Very pretty! I have a pair of pale blue ones that I'm going to list in my Etsy shop soon.

♥♥

lacy said...

Oh yes total score! So great!

nathaliebearden said...

love the chair! i have been on a vintage globe collecting mood lately! ohh...i think i'm using the same midwife as you.