8/2/10

July Sponsor Highlight

THANK YOU for your patience with the next few posts that will be posted in the next 24 hours. I'm playing catch up after a few days of traveling to my parents/grandparents, having my computer die on me, having my car die on me, and having a sick little boy. More on that chaos coming soon but in the meantime, here is the July Sponsor highlight post from a few days back. Check out all this goodness!


Reworked

The Pleated Poppy

Jacques and Jill via Sunday Morning Sugar

Made Ya Look

Here's Lookin At Me Kid

Be back soon!

xoxo,

Rachel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ADORE that first print by Gingiber. So so sweet! :)

Roxanne said...

That print just makes me smile. I'm sorry it's all hit the fan, but I know you're amazingly strong and can handle anything that's thrown your way. Just thought you should know <3

Dita Maulani said...

Beautiful things! I fall for that Donna's December necklace <3

tiffany. said...

uh oh did you mean July?? it's still looks good :))

xo.

Anonymous said...

I hope things get better for you soon! Both mine and my boyfriend's car have died on us recently. Not a fun situation! :(

http://littlesugarmonster.blogspot.com