9/8/10

I Get To Wear A Pretty Dress To Elsie's Wedding

Elsie and Emma hosted a cupcake party under the guise of testing out Emma's recipes and getting photos for her portfolio but really they just needed a bunch of their friends and family to show up at the same time to invite us to be bridesmaids in Elsie and Jeremy's wedding. I can usually see these things coming a mile away but those two have twice pulled off grand surprises that I've been lucky enough to be a part of.

These were some random shots from my camera using the Hipstamatic while carrying Ruby in a sling on my other side. She was squirmy. Janae was there taking photos and Elsie has shared some beautiful ones on her blog here and here. I'm so thrilled to be a part of the unfolding story of their lives together and love that I get to share this piece with these lovely girls that I admire.

Altered Vintage Dress

Be back soon with some projects I probably shouldn't be starting!
xoxo,
Rachel

10 comments:

Elsie Larson said...

so so so giddy about this.

Danielle said...

I love everything about this post- I'm so happy for you girls! Also your outfit is super cute and I'm so into those moccasins you have on!

PaisleyJade said...

Love the photos - and the special surprise and way you were invited to be a part of such a special day.

Tonya Gunn said...

Such sweet photos.
So much fun.
Warm wishes, Tonya

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

cute dress! and love this surprise. :)

Katie said...

So fun! "some projects I probably shouldn't be starting" - sounds like me!

Holly said...

yay! <3 I'm so happy to a part of it with you and all the lovely ladies!

Jari said...

so excited for you girlios! the wedding will be amazingly beautiful.
projects? ... yes please. i need to get to work too!
xo.

emily said...

So thanks so much for inspiring me to be cute even though I've got little ones the same age as yours...your outfits are always adorable...I'm going to try to make it out of my jeans and tshirts rut more, I promise :)

alix said...

you seriously couldn't be any cuter, lady!!
super excited to hear all about the wedding preparations!!!

xo
Alix