9/17/10

She Takes After Her Mama

The Littlest Hipster
I found this red velvet zippered jumper in a little town in Southern Missouri last month and wasn't sure if I loved it until today. I paired it with a polka-dotted onesie from Target and one of the black headbands I got in a pack from Walgreens. It's super soft and if I distract her long enough after I put it on she'll forget about pulling it off.
The Tulip Dress
This is my new vintage dress from the new Red Velvet Dress Shop. Elsie pulled a few from the stacks for me to try on and this one took the cake! I love the print and it's a really nice fit on a good day. ;)
That makes TWO vintage dress days in ONE week. I get a gold star!
xoxo,
Rachel

p.s. I got to see the lovely Margot this afternoon over coffee. Thanks for making the drive to see us and for the goodies you brought my kids!

26 comments:

Kate said...

I love your vintage dress. What a great find. I am on the lookout for one the same now!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Gold stars all around! Love it!

Steph

Chelsea said...

Ruby is so lovely...she does take after her mama! Her headband is so sweet & I adore the print on your dress!

AlliT said...

Ohhhhhh I love seeing you in these vintage dresses... They are so pretty on you!!!!! Love, love, love!!!!!!!! :) Hope your weekend if filled with magical things!!!

Kate @ GreatestEscapist.com said...

You have such divine style.

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so adorable and she has grown so much! <3

Little Sugar Monster

Talia Christine said...

Your dress is gorgeous and you look so lovely! Great find and thanks to Elsie! <3

Talia Christine

goldlionaz said...

that looks great one you! Finding a pretty vintage dress that fits well is such a good feeling!!

Katy Clouds said...

I love the sweet print on that dress, you look adorable <3

Anonymous said...

Adorable little Ruby! I love your dress, it looks great!

frecklewonder said...

gorgeous girls!!!!!

Allison said...

Love the dresses (yours and hers) :)

Anonymous said...

i love both the dresses! and the gals wearing them are super cute!

A Bird Out of Water said...

that dress is adorable! love it! :)

Anonymous said...

love your dress! so pretty!

Amber said...

Rachel... Love the vintage dress. It looks great on you! And of course Ruby is just a doll!
Have a great weekend.

Gingiber said...

Rachel I just want to pinch Ruby's cheeks she is so adorable (well, pinching seems a bit mean, but you get the drift)! Your dress is lovely too! I have never tried to wear vintage, but you inspire me to give it a shot.

Sarah M said...

adorable! (both of you ;)

Sarah M

Rubyellen said...

i have totally been on a big vintage collecting dress mood too! i hope you find more goodies for yourself and can't wait to see them here!

Katie said...

I love your dress! :)

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

That dress is amazing and your daughter is too cute! You can tell she isn't camera shy! =)

marci said...

I love the dress! I bought myself a new vintage dress this week, too. It made me very happy. :)

Amanda said...

You have such a pretty little girl!

margot said...

it was so nice to see you and ruby is the cutest!! and so is her outfit!

ed hardy chothes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Gorgeous dress!