6/1/11

Come On Over!

Button
Smile and Wave has a new home! I've transferred all of the posts from this year to Typepad and plan on bringing the rest over later this week or next for easy access and to keep the feeling of a substantial blog intact. I've still got some unpacking to do in my new space but it feels good to have a fresh, new look.

Thank you for all of the sweet comments shared on Twitter and Typepad about the makeover. I'm taking the rest of the night off to relax and spend some quality time with a husband who hasn't seen much of me in the last few days! He's been so great to keep the kids occupied, keep the house running, and keep food in the fridge while I knocked this monster out. I think he's earned at least one long afternoon to ride off into the sunset with his scooter friends.

I'd love to have you join me in my new location, whether you use Google Friend Connect or Blog Lovin', and I hope to get the RSS feed plugged in this week. The list continues.

Come see me!

xoxo,
Rachel

4 comments:

Sophia said...

It looks beautiful!! xx

- sophia-coia.blogspot.com/

abby said...

Congrats on the new site.

Katie said...

I love it. Following on Bloglovin.
Katie
www.katiescreative.blogspot.com

koralee said...

So pretty...off to see your new site.