Enquiring Minds Want To Know...
Some pretty, pretty burp rags to add some color to this post.
I've been tagged by Charin (pronounced 'Karin').
You know the drill. Here's the list.
1. I ask a lot of questions about the details of the details. Sometimes I think its a disorder :) If you told me you had gone to the mall yesterday, I would ask, "Which mall did you go to?"; "Did you need something or were you just 'fun' shopping?"; "Was it busy?"; "Do you like shopping for hours or are you an 'in and out' person?", etc....I don't know why I do this but its how the small talk part of my brain works. I have to be careful not to ask too many questions with strangers. The problem is, when I get nervous, I just ask more questions.
2. I always leave the visor down in the car. This annoys Brett to no end. He's tall.
3. I can't go to bed before 10:30p.m. unless I'm really sick. It feels wrong.
4. I have to have a lot of light in whatever room I'm in.
5. I have a weak place in my heart for Silk, Chocolate Soy Milk.
6. I am a terrible singer.
7. I secretly wish for straight hair with lots of body.
8. I'd wear my red, mary jane's everywhere if they were that comfy.
9. Sometimes I stutter when I get excited.
10. I like things organized but I can't stand to take the time to organize. Why waste time on cleaning when you can be sewing?
If anyone says, "Me, too", in their head when they read this...show some love and leave a comment. I know there are more visor offenders out there.