source* Lost my temper over bath time. I apologized.
* Thought it was Tuesday all day long.
* Got a peek at my son's preschool and realized what's about to happen. I held him in my lap at bedtime and felt him outgrow me a little bit more.
* Started in on Thank You notes from Sebastian's birthday. Yep.
* Wore a thrifted dress and felt pretty all day.
* Thought about moving houses someday.
* Practiced empathy instead of offense.
* Politely pointed out to the jeweler at the mall that they hadn't in fact fixed my wedding ring.
* Couldn't get the songs 'Time After Time' by Cyndi Lauper and 'Every Rose Has A Thorn' by Bret Michaels out of my head. I prefer the first one but I keep seeing Bret Michaels concert signs downtown.
* Read a few more pages of 'Eat, Pray, Love'.
* Got two whole hours to catch up on online work and barely made a dent.
* Made Ruby laugh.
* Enjoyed three cups of coffee.
* Avoided the laundry but watered the yard.
* Listened to the latest Mates of State album over dinner at the table.