Way too tired to do any real thinking just now. So, here are some pics from Country Living Magazine that made it to my inspiration wall this weekend. Christmas decorations are being gathered at our house. I couldn't wait any longer to enjoy the white Christmas lights so I hung some in Sebastian's room yesterday. They're getting us through the gray days we've had this week.
On Thursday, I plan to:
* Write back to Amber
* Organize deadlines for the next three months
* Research patterns for a special project
* Do the dishes and laundry
* Take Sebastian on a long walk
* Sew another door snake to keep the drafts out
* Ship out PonyParty orders
* Finish rearranging Sebastian's room
* Watch an episode of Mad Men with Brett before we crash and start all over again on Friday
Wish me luck!
-p.s. Have you seen the Anthro catalogue yet? They get it right every single time.